UC Employee Reimbursement Form

Non UC Employee Reimbursement Form

To get reimbursed for your travel and lodging expenses, please download the appropriate form above. It can be filled in electronically. Print it out, sign it, and mail it back along with your receipts in the envelope provided in your packet.

Jane Muirhead
University of California
Department of Statistics
367 Evans Hall #3860
Berkeley, CA 94720-3860
Be sure to include the full zip code so that delivery is not delayed.

Receipts must be turned in within 30 days of travel to receive reimbursement.