Next: How to use your
Previous: How to insert Latex
- Start Internet Explorer (this doesn't seem to work with Netscape)
- Go to http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/putty/download.html,
although I suspect this would work with other ssh executables.
- Scroll down and right-click on 'putty.exe', selecting 'open' or 'open
in new window'
- Select 'open' rather than 'save as'
- Enter the name of the UNIX/Linux machine to which you wish to connect,
select 'ssh' as the method for connecting and proceed from there.