This page consists of some expository writing and presentations
that I've done as a part of previous reading and coursework.
- An Ergodic Analysis of Continued Fractions.
- Stochastic Differential Equations: Theory and Numerical Simulations.
- Wavelet Theory for Statistical Signal Estimation.
- Disordered Systems, Rank One Matrix Estimation, and Hamilton-Jacobi.
- Exchangeable Random Colorings of Infinite, Complete, Uniform.
- Local Times of Continuous Semimartingales.
- Time Changes of Continuous Semimartingales.
- Large Deviations of Stochastic Processes.
- Hypercontractivity, the Ornstein-Uhlenbeck Process, and Gaussian
- The Gaussian Free Field