Assessment of talks
I'm looking for comments in a few words on each talk.
Just give your reaction -- or for ideas, ask yourself
My own comments from previous years say things like
Was there a clear main point to the talk?
- Was the main point interesting/new to you?
- Was there background info the speaker should have said, or material the speaker
said but didn't need to?
- Did the general style -- chalk and handouts -- hold your
- Enthusiastic delivery and interesting topic.
- Started articulate and seemed maybe interesting topic but ran out of time before any main point
- Read aloud his written paper -- would have been OK as paper but slow and dull as talk.
Math model was too complicated to follow quickly.
- Great handouts, well-paced talk.